Emiliano Grillo missed the cut in his last event at Muirfield Village GC, the 2021 the Memorial Tournament presented by Nationwide, and he has +26500 odds to win here in the 2022 the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday. Below we help you make your best bets on Grillo before he tees off in Dublin, Ohio by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Recent Tournaments: Emiliano Grillo
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||63||69-68-71-78 (+6)||283||$18,228|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||46||71-64-72-67 (-14)||12||$25,680|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||33||72-65-71-69 (-7)||10||$36,541|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||70-76 (+4)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Emiliano Grillo
- Grillo has qualified for the weekend in three straight events.
- In his past four appearances, Grillo has an average finish of 47th.
- Grillo has not been in the hunt in recent tournaments, not posting a score better than the field average or finishing within five shots of the leader in any of his past four appearances.
- He has carded an average score of -5 in his past four tournaments.
- Grillo has finished below par eight times and recorded six better-than-average rounds over his last 14 played.
- He has recorded the best score of the day once while finishing with a top-five score twice of his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Emiliano Grillo
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Grillo shot below average on the 16 par-3 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge, averaging 3.38 strokes to finish in the 13th percentile of the field.
- His 4.08-stroke average on the 48 par-4 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge ranked in the 39th percentile of the field (the tournament average was 4.05 strokes on par 4s).
- Grillo shot better than 69% of the competitors at the Charles Schwab Challenge on par-5 holes, averaging 4.50 strokes per hole, in comparison to the field average of 4.70 strokes.
- Grillo did not card a birdie on any of the 16 par-3 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge (the field averaged 1.2).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge, Grillo had five bogeys or worse (the other golfers averaged 2.8).
- Grillo recorded the same number of birdies or better (six) as the field average on par-4 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge.