Eric Cole (+30000) enters the 2022 Cadence Bank Houston Open at Memorial Park Golf Course after making the cut in his most recent event, the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba, finishing 91st. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Cole before he tees off in Houston, Texas.
Eric Cole Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Eric Cole to win the 2022 Cadence Bank Houston Open +30000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Eric Cole
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|November 3- 6||World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba||91||70 (-1)||13||$-|
|October 27-30||Butterfield Bermuda Championship||MC||66-71 (-5)||—||$-|
|October 6- 9||Shriners Children’s Open||MC||67-72 (-3)||—||$-|
|September 29 – October 2||Sanderson Farms Championship||MC||78-68 (+2)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Eric Cole
- Cole has not finished inside the top 20 in his past four tournaments, with an average finish of 88th.
- He has qualified for the weekend in one of his past four tournaments.
- Cole finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four events.
- He finished with a score of -1 in his only made cut in his past four events.
- Over his last seven rounds, Cole has finished under par four times, while also posting three rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last seven rounds with one of the top-10 scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Eric Cole
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Cole shot above average on the eight par-3 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba, averaging 1.5 strokes to finish in the 98th percentile of the field.
- He shot well to finish in the 68th percentile on par 4s at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba, averaging 2.73 strokes on the 22 par-4 holes.
- On the six par-5 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba, Cole shot better than 95% of the field (averaging 2.17 strokes per hole).
- Cole carded a birdie or better on six of the eight par-3 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba, outperforming the field average of 2.6.
- On the eight par-3 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba, Cole did not have a bogey or worse (the other golfers averaged 0.5).
- Cole’s nine birdies or better on the 22 par-4 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba were more than the tournament average of 7.2.