Eric Cole heads into the 2023 The American Express at PGA West (Palmer) with +50000 odds. He made the cut and finished 61st in his most recent event, the Sony Open in Hawaii. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Cole before he takes to the course in La Quinta, California.
Eric Cole Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Eric Cole to win the 2023 The American Express +50000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Eric Cole
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|January 12-15||Sony Open in Hawaii||61||69-67-69-70 (-5)||13||$17,380|
|November 17-20||The RSM Classic||39||69-68-70-66 (-9)||10||$32,805|
|November 10-13||Cadence Bank Houston Open||35||71-68-69-71 (-1)||15||$42,735|
|November 3- 6||World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba||27||70-68-66-67 (-13)||10||$58,630|
Recent Form Insights: Eric Cole
- Cole has made the cut in four straight events.
- In his past four appearances, Cole has an average finish of 41st.
- Cole finished with a better-than-average score in one of his past four tournaments.
- He has an average score relative to par of -7 in his past four events.
- Cole has headed to the clubhouse under par 12 times, completed his day without a bogey twice and finished 10 rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 16 rounds played.
- He has recorded one of the 10 best scores of the day in two of his last 16 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Eric Cole
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Cole finished in the 48th percentile on the 16 par-3 holes at the Sony Open in Hawaii, averaging par.
- He shot well to finish in the 68th percentile on par 4s at the Sony Open in Hawaii, averaging 3.96 strokes on the 48 par-4 holes.
- Cole was better than just 22% of the competitors at the Sony Open in Hawaii on the tournament’s eight par-5 holes, averaging 4.63 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.41.
- Cole recorded a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the Sony Open in Hawaii, outperforming the field average of 1.7.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Sony Open in Hawaii, Cole recorded two bogeys or worse (more than the tournament average of 1.9).
- Cole’s eight birdies or better on the 48 par-4 holes at the Sony Open in Hawaii were more than the tournament average of 6.6.