Erik Barnes heads into the 2022 Shriners Children’s Open at TPC Summerlin with +30000 odds. He made the cut and finished 45th in his last outing, the Sanderson Farms Championship. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Barnes before he tees off in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Erik Barnes Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Bet $5 Get $200 In Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Erik Barnes
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|September 29 – October 2||Sanderson Farms Championship||45||70-69-72-71 (-6)||11||$21,795|
|September 15-18||Fortinet Championship||MC||75-73 (+4)||—||$-|
|June 16-19||U.S. Open||MC||71-73 (+4)||—||$-|
|October 28-31||Butterfield Bermuda Championship||MC||74-71 (+3)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Erik Barnes
- In his past four appearances, Barnes finished outside the top 20.
- He has made the cut in one of his past four tournaments.
- Barnes has not been in the hunt in recent tournaments, not posting a score better than the field average or finishing within five shots of the leader in any of his past four events.
- He posted a final score of -6 relative to par in his only made cut in his past four tournaments.
- Over his last 10 rounds, Barnes has finushed below par three times, while also registering three rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last 10 rounds with one of the top-10 scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Erik Barnes
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Barnes was rather average on the 16 par-3 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship, averaging par to finish in the 51st percentile of competitors.
- His 4.03-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship placed him in the 42nd percentile of the competitors.
- Barnes was better than 78% of the golfers at the Sanderson Farms Championship on the tournament’s 16 par-5 holes, averaging 4.56 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.71.
- Barnes carded a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship (the other participants averaged 1.6).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship, Barnes had two bogeys or worse (less than the field average of 2.1).
- Barnes had more birdies or better (eight) than the field average of 6.1 on the 40 par-4 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship.