Erik Barnes heads into the 2023 The American Express at PGA West (Palmer) with +50000 odds. He missed the cut in his last event, the Sony Open in Hawaii. Before Barnes tees off in La Quinta, California, let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
Erik Barnes Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Erik Barnes to win the 2023 The American Express +50000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Erik Barnes
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|January 12-15||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||72-69 (+1)||—||$-|
|November 17-20||The RSM Classic||10||70-67-65-66 (-14)||5||$188,325|
|November 10-13||Cadence Bank Houston Open||43||68-71-70-72 (+1)||17||$30,660|
|November 3- 6||World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba||MC||72-69 (-1)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Erik Barnes
- Barnes has finished in the top 10 once in his past four tournaments.
- He has made the cut in two of his past four tournaments.
- In his past four appearances, Barnes has finished within five shots of the leader one time and a better-than-average score once.
- He has carded an average score of -7 in his past four appearances.
- Barnes has finished below par seven times and posted eight better-than-average rounds over his last 12 played.
- He has placed in the top-five scores once in his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Erik Barnes
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Barnes was in the 78th percentile on par 3s at the Sony Open in Hawaii, averaging 2.88 strokes on the eight par-3 holes.
- He averaged 4.17 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 24) at the Sony Open in Hawaii, which placed him in the 10th percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- On the four par-5 holes at the Sony Open in Hawaii, Barnes shot better than just 28% of the field (averaging 4.50 strokes per hole).
- Barnes carded a birdie or better on two of the eight par-3 holes at the Sony Open in Hawaii (the tournament average was 1.7).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Sony Open in Hawaii, Barnes had one bogey or worse (the other participants averaged 1.9).
- Barnes’ three birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Sony Open in Hawaii were less than the tournament average (6.6).