Erik Van Rooyen heads into the 2022 Masters Tournament at Augusta National Golf Club with +25000 odds after missing the cut in his last appearance at this event in 2020. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Van Rooyen before he tees off in Augusta, Georgia.
Last 4 Tournaments: Erik Van Rooyen
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 23-27||World Golf Championships-Dell Technologies Match Play||60||N/A||0||$41,000|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||13||71-67-74-70 (-6)||7||$327,222|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||MC||73-79 (+8)||—||$0|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||39||74-65-68-73 (-4)||15||$45,000|
Recent Form Insights: Erik Van Rooyen
- Van Rooyen has made the weekend and finished in the top 20 on the leaderboard once in his past four appearances.
- He has made the cut in three of his past four appearances.
- In his past four tournaments, Van Rooyen carded a score better than average in one of those outings.
- He has an average score of -5 across his past four events.
- Over his last 10 rounds, Van Rooyen has finushed below par five times, while also registering five rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted one of the top five scores in two of his last 10 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Erik Van Rooyen
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|