Erik Van Rooyen enters play in the 2022 PGA Championship at Southern Hills Country Club at +15500 to win after a 10th-place performance in the RBC Heritage at Harbour Town Golf Links on April 14-17 in his most recent action. Before he tees off in Tulsa, Oklahoma, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Van Rooyen in this event.
Recent Tournaments: Erik Van Rooyen
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||10||69-67-67-70 (-11)||269||$210,000|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||MC||73-79 (+8)||—||$0|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||13||71-67-74-70 (-6)||7||$327,222|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||MC||73-79 (+8)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Erik Van Rooyen
- In his past four events, Van Rooyen has one top-10 finish and two top-20 finishes.
- He has made two cuts in his past four tournaments.
- Van Rooyen finished with a better-than-average score in one of his past four tournaments.
- In his past four events, his average score was -9.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Van Rooyen has finished under par seven times, while also carding one bogey-free round and six rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted the best score of the day in one of his last 12 rounds, while scoring among the top five in two rounds and the top 10 three times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Erik Van Rooyen
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Van Rooyen was relatively average on the 16 par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, averaging 3.06 strokes to finish in the 63rd percentile of the field.
- He shot well to finish in the 81st percentile on par 4s at the RBC Heritage, averaging 3.91 strokes on the 44 par-4 holes.
- On the 12 par-5 holes at the RBC Heritage, Van Rooyen shot better than 92% of the field (averaging 4.33 strokes per hole).
- Van Rooyen carded a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage (the other participants averaged 1.3).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, Van Rooyen had three bogeys or worse (more than the tournament average of 2.6).
- Van Rooyen’s nine birdies or better on the 44 par-4 holes at the RBC Heritage were more than the field average of 5.8.