Erik Van Rooyen made the cut in his last event at Harbour Town Golf Links, the 2020 RBC Heritage (placing 21st), and he has +10000 odds to win at this course in the 2022 RBC Heritage. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Van Rooyen before he tees off in Hilton Head, South Carolina.
Claim Your $1,000 Risk Free Bet With
Last 4 Tournaments: Erik Van Rooyen
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||MC||73-79 (+8)||—||$0|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||13||71-67-74-70 (-6)||7||$327,222|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||MC||73-79 (+8)||—||$0|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||39||74-65-68-73 (-4)||15||$45,000|
Recent Form Insights: Erik Van Rooyen
- Van Rooyen has made the weekend and finished in the top 20 on the leaderboard once in his past four events.
- He has qualified for the weekend in two of his past four appearances.
- Van Rooyen finished with a better-than-average score in one of his past four tournaments.
- He has carded an average score of -5 in his past four tournaments.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Van Rooyen has finushed below par five times, while also registering five rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has finished in the top-five scores twice in his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Erik Van Rooyen
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Van Rooyen shot poorly over the eight par-3 holes at the Masters Tournament, averaging 3.25 strokes to finish in the 22nd percentile of competitors.
- His 4.35-stroke average on the 20 par-4 holes at the Masters Tournament ranked in the 20th percentile among all competitors (the tournament average was 4.18 strokes on par 4s).
- On the eight par-5 holes at the Masters Tournament, Van Rooyen shot better than only 22% of the golfers (averaging 4.88 strokes per hole).
- Van Rooyen did not have a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the Masters Tournament (the other participants averaged 1.6).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Masters Tournament, Van Rooyen had less bogeys or worse (two) than the field average of 3.1.
- Van Rooyen recorded fewer birdies or better (two) than the field average of 3.7 on the 20 par-4 holes at the Masters Tournament.