Erik Van Rooyen missed the cut in his most recent appearance at the The Open Championship, and he has +21857 odds as he tries for a better finish in this year’s tournament at St Andrews Links (Old Course). In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Van Rooyen before he tees off in , .
Erik Van Rooyen to win the 2022 The Open Championship +21857
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Erik Van Rooyen
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||MC||75-72 (+7)||—||$-|
|June 16-19||U.S. Open||MC||78-72 (+10)||—||$-|
|June 2- 5||the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday||MC||75-73 (+4)||—||$-|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||71-73 (+4)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Erik Van Rooyen
- He has not made the cut in his past four appearances.
- Van Rooyen did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four tournaments.
- Over his last eight rounds, Van Rooyen has finished with a better-than-average score on two occasions.
- He has not finished any of his last eight rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Erik Van Rooyen
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Van Rooyen was relatively average on the 10 par-3 holes at the Genesis Scottish Open, averaging 3.1 strokes to finish in the 61st percentile of competitors.
- His 4.3-stroke average on the 20 par-4 holes at the Genesis Scottish Open placed him poorly, in the 19th percentile of the competitors.
- Van Rooyen was better than just 18% of the golfers at the Genesis Scottish Open on par-5 holes, averaging 5 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.75 strokes.
- Van Rooyen recorded a birdie or better on one of the 10 par-3 holes at the Genesis Scottish Open (the other participants averaged 1.4).
- On the 10 par-3 holes at the Genesis Scottish Open, Van Rooyen carded two bogeys or worse (less than the field average of 3.5).
- Van Rooyen’s one birdie or better on the 20 par-4 holes at the Genesis Scottish Open were less than the field average of 3.8.