Erik Van Rooyen has +19000 odds at the 2022 Travelers Championship at TPC River Highlands. He missed the cut in his most recent event, the U.S. Open. Below we help you make your best bets on Van Rooyen before he tees off in Cromwell, Connecticut by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Erik Van Rooyen to win the 2022 Travelers Championship +19000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Erik Van Rooyen
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 16-19||U.S. Open||MC||78-72 (+10)||—||$-|
|June 2- 5||the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday||MC||75-73 (+4)||—||$-|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||71-73 (+4)||—||$-|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||MC||75-76 (+11)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Erik Van Rooyen
- He has failed to make the cut in each of his past four tournaments.
- Van Rooyen has not been in contention in recent tournaments, not posting a score better than the field average or finishing within five shots of the leader in any of his past four events.
- Over his last eight rounds, Van Rooyen has finished with a better-than-average score on one occasion.
- He has not finished any of his last eight rounds with one of the top-10 scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Erik Van Rooyen
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Van Rooyen finished in the eighth percentile on the eight par-3 holes at the U.S. Open, averaging 3.50 strokes.
- He averaged 4.33 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 24) at the U.S. Open, which landed him in the 14th percentile of the field on par 4s.
- Van Rooyen shot better than 76% of the golfers at the U.S. Open on par-5 holes, averaging 4.50 strokes per hole, in comparison to the field average of 4.79 strokes.
- Van Rooyen recorded a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the U.S. Open (the tournament average was 1.1).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the U.S. Open, Van Rooyen carded four bogeys or worse (the field averaged 3.0).
- Van Rooyen’s two birdies or better on the 24 par-4 holes at the U.S. Open were less than the tournament average of 4.3.