Estanislao Goya has +75000 odds at the 2023 The American Express at PGA West (Palmer). He missed the cut in his most recent event, the Sony Open in Hawaii. Before he tees off in La Quinta, California, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Goya in this event.
Estanislao Goya Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Estanislao Goya to win the 2023 The American Express +75000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Estanislao Goya
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|January 12-15||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||68-73 (+1)||—||$-|
|November 17-20||The RSM Classic||MC||76-73 (+7)||—||$-|
|November 10-13||Cadence Bank Houston Open||MC||74-69 (+3)||—||$-|
|October 27-30||Butterfield Bermuda Championship||44||68-68-73-67 (-8)||11||$20,527|
Recent Form Insights: Estanislao Goya
- Goya has not finished inside the top 20 in his past four events, with an average finish of 44th.
- He has made the cut in one of his past four tournaments.
- Goya has not been in the hunt in recent tournaments, not posting a score better than the field average or finishing within five shots of the leader in any of his past four events.
- He finished with a score of -8 in his only recent appearance.
- Goya has finished below par five times and recorded four better-than-average rounds over his last 10 played.
- He has posted a top-10 score once in his last 10 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Estanislao Goya
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Goya shot below average over the eight par-3 holes at the Sony Open in Hawaii, averaging 3.13 strokes to finish in the 19th percentile of competitors.
- He averaged 4.08 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 24) at the Sony Open in Hawaii, which placed him in the 27th percentile of the field on par 4s.
- On the four par-5 holes at the Sony Open in Hawaii, Goya was better than just 28% of the golfers (averaging 4.50 strokes per hole).
- Goya did not have a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the Sony Open in Hawaii (the field averaged 1.7).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Sony Open in Hawaii, Goya carded fewer bogeys or worse (one) than the tournament average of 1.9.
- Goya carded fewer birdies or better (four) than the field average of 6.6 on the 24 par-4 holes at the Sony Open in Hawaii.