Fabian Gomez heads into the 2022 Butterfield Bermuda Championship at Port Royal Golf Course with +12500 odds. He made the cut and finished 50th in his most recent event, the Barracuda Championship. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Gomez before he takes to the course in , .
Fabian Gomez Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Fabian Gomez to win the 2022 Butterfield Bermuda Championship +12500
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Fabian Gomez
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||50||69-72-71-73 (+1)||20||$9,109|
|July 7-10||Barbasol Championship||MC||72-71 (-1)||—||$-|
|June 30 – July 3||John Deere Classic||43||71-68-71-66 (-8)||13||$21,975|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||MC||72-75 (+5)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Fabian Gomez
- In his past four tournaments, Gomez has an average finish of 47th.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut twice.
- Gomez has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past four events.
- He has finished with an average score of -4 those two times he made the cut.
- Gomez has finished below par four times and recorded four better-than-average rounds over his last 12 played.
- He has posted one of the top five scores in one of his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Fabian Gomez
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Gomez finished in the 35th percentile on the 16 par-3 holes at the Barracuda Championship, averaging 3.19 strokes.
- His 4.09-stroke average on the 44 par-4 holes at the Barracuda Championship placed him in the 45th percentile of the field.
- Gomez was better than 57% of the competitors at the Barracuda Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 4.5 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.58 strokes.
- Gomez recorded a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the Barracuda Championship, outperforming the field average of 1.3.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Barracuda Championship, Gomez carded five bogeys or worse (the other participants averaged 2.5).
- Gomez’s eight birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Barracuda Championship were more than the field average (six).