Fabian Gomez heads into the 2022 Mexico Open at Vidanta Vallarta with +40000 odds. He missed the cut in his most recent outing, the Corales Puntacana Championship. Below we help you make your best bets on Gomez before he tees off in Vallarta, Mexico by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Claim Your $1,000 Risk Free Bet With
Last 4 Tournaments: Fabian Gomez
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 24-27||Corales Puntacana Championship||MC||73-75 (+4)||—||$0|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||50||73-68-72-71 (-4)||16||$9,317|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||MC||77-72 (+9)||—||$0|
|October 28-31||Butterfield Bermuda Championship||MC||74-70 (+2)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Fabian Gomez
- Gomez finished 50th in his only finish over his last four tournaments.
- He has made the cut in one of his past four appearances.
- Gomez did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four appearances.
- He finished -4 relative to par the only time he made the cut.
- Gomez has finished below par three times and posted one better-than-average rounds over his last 10 played.
- He has not finished any of his last 10 rounds with one of the 10 best scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Fabian Gomez
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Gomez was in the 62nd percentile on par 3s at the Corales Puntacana Championship, averaging par on the eight par-3 holes.
- His 4.25-stroke average on the 20 par-4 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship placed him below average, in the eighth percentile of the competitors.
- Gomez shot better than only 9% of the field at the Corales Puntacana Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 4.88 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.59 strokes.
- Gomez failed to record a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship (the other competitors averaged 1.4).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship, Gomez did not card a bogey or worse (the tournament average was 2.3).
- Gomez’s two birdies or better on the 20 par-4 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship were less than the field average of 5.0.