Francesco Molinari will look for another top-10 finish in the 2022 Cadence Bank Houston Open at Memorial Park Golf Course after he took seventh in the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba on November 3- 6. He has +10000 odds to win. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Molinari before he tees off in Houston, Texas.
Francesco Molinari Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Francesco Molinari to win the 2022 Cadence Bank Houston Open +10000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Francesco Molinari
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|November 3- 6||World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba||7||64 (-9)||22||$-|
|July 14-17||The Open Championship||15||73-71-66-68 (-10)||10||$165,583|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||MC||80-72 (+12)||—||$-|
|June 16-19||U.S. Open||MC||73-73 (+6)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Francesco Molinari
- Molinari has finished in the top five in one of his past four appearances.
- He has made two cuts in his past four tournaments.
- Molinari finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of his past four events.
- He has finished with an average score of -10 those two times he made the cut.
- Over his last nine rounds, Molinari has ended the day under par four times, while also carding five rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has finished in the top-five scores twice in his last nine rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Francesco Molinari
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Molinari shot well on the eight par-3 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba, averaging 2 strokes to finish in the 67th percentile of the field.
- He averaged 2.55 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 22) at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba, which was good enough to place him in the 86th percentile among all competitors on par 4s (the tournament average was 3.33 strokes).
- Molinari shot better than 55% of the field at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba on the tournament’s six par-5 holes, averaging 3.67 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 3.78.
- Molinari recorded a birdie or better on four of the eight par-3 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba, outperforming the field average of 2.6.
- On the eight par-3 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba, Molinari did not record a bogey or worse (the tournament average was 0.5).
- Molinari had more birdies or better (12) than the field average of 7.2 on the 22 par-4 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba.