Francesco Molinari heads into the 2022 Masters Tournament at Augusta National Golf Club with +25000 odds after missing the cut at the Valspar Championship, his most recent outing. Below we help you make your best bets on Molinari before he tees off in Augusta, Georgia by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Last 4 Tournaments: Francesco Molinari
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||76-76 (+10)||—||$0|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||42||70-73-69-74 (-2)||11||$73,000|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||55||70-70-74-68 (-2)||17||$27,600|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||43||70-69-73-68 (-4)||12||$26,705|
Recent Form Insights: Francesco Molinari
- In his past four tournaments, Molinari has an average finish of 47th.
- He has qualified for the weekend in three of his past four tournaments.
- Molinari has not been in contention in recent tournaments, not posting a score better than the field average or finishing within five shots of the leader in any of his past four events.
- In his past four tournaments, his average score was -3.
- Molinari has finished below par eight times and carded eight better-than-average rounds over his last 14 played.
- He has posted a top-10 score once in his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Francesco Molinari
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Molinari was in the first percentile on par 3s at the Valspar Championship, averaging 3.5 strokes on the 10 par-3 holes.
- His 4.28-stroke average on the 18 par-4 holes at the Valspar Championship placed him poorly, in the eighth percentile of the field.
- Molinari shot better than only 10% of the golfers at the Valspar Championship on the tournament’s eight par-5 holes, averaging 5 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.68.
- Molinari did not record a birdie on any of the 10 par-3 holes at the Valspar Championship (the other golfers averaged 2.1).
- On the 10 par-3 holes at the Valspar Championship, Molinari recorded three bogeys or worse (more than the tournament average of 2.2).
- Molinari did not card a birdie or better on any of the 18 par-4 holes at the Valspar Championship. The tournament average was 3.8.