Francesco Molinari missed the cut in his last tournament at Muirfield Village GC, the 2016 the Memorial Tournament, and he has +20500 odds to win here in the 2022 the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Molinari before he tees off in Dublin, Ohio.
Recent Tournaments: Francesco Molinari
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||55||70-72-75-71 (+8)||277||$27,925|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||17||69-70-67-64 (-18)||8||$116,708|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||69-73 (+2)||—||$0|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||MC||78-74 (+8)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Francesco Molinari
- In his past four tournaments, Molinari has finished in the top 20 once.
- He has qualified for the weekend in two of his past four tournaments.
- In his past four events, Molinari carded a score better than average in one of those outings.
- He has an average score relative to par of -5 in his past four events.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Molinari has finished below par five times, while also posting seven rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted one of the top five scores in one of his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Francesco Molinari
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Molinari shot above average on the 16 par-3 holes at the PGA Championship, averaging 3.06 strokes to finish in the 79th percentile of competitors.
- He averaged 4.10 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 48) at the PGA Championship, which was good enough to land him in the 69th percentile of the field on par 4s (the tournament average was 4.15 strokes).
- Molinari was better than only 9% of the competitors at the PGA Championship on the tournament’s eight par-5 holes, averaging 5.25 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.84.
- Molinari did not have a birdie on any of the 16 par-3 holes at the PGA Championship (the other golfers averaged 0.9).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the PGA Championship, Molinari recorded one bogey or worse (less than the tournament average of 3.3).
- Molinari’s seven birdies or better on par-4 holes at the PGA Championship were more than the field average (4.6).