Francesco Molinari has +19142 odds to win the 2022 U.S. Open at The Country Club of Brookline as he tries to improve on his 13th-place showing here in 2021 with another top-20 finish. Before he tees off in Brookline, Massachusetts, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Molinari in this event.
Recent Tournaments: Francesco Molinari
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 2- 5||the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday||26||71-68-70-78 (-1)||12||$89,400|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||55||70-72-75-71 (+8)||13||$27,925|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||17||69-70-67-64 (-18)||8||$116,708|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||69-73 (+2)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Francesco Molinari
- Molinari has made the cut in three straight events.
- Molinari has finished in the top 20 once in his past four events.
- Molinari finished with a better-than-average score in two of his past four tournaments.
- He has an average score relative to par of -4 in his past four appearances.
- Molinari has finished below par eight times and posted 10 better-than-average rounds over his last 14 played.
- He has posted the best score of the day in one of his last 14 rounds, while scoring among the top five in two rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Francesco Molinari
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Molinari finished in the 22nd percentile on the 16 par-3 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, averaging 3.31 strokes.
- His 3.90-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday placed him strongly, in the 97th percentile of the field.
- Molinari was better than just 21% of the competitors at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday on the tournament’s 16 par-5 holes, averaging 4.88 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.74.
- Molinari shot worse on par 3s than the field his last time out, recording a birdie or better on one of the 16 par-3 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday (the other golfers averaged 1.7).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, Molinari recorded five bogeys or worse (more than the field average of 2.9).
- Molinari’s nine birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday were more than the tournament average (4.6).