Looking for his second win in a row at TPC Potomac at Avenel Farm, Francesco Molinari is listed at +10000 to claim another victory in the 2022 Wells Fargo Championship. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Molinari before he tees off in Potomac, Maryland.
Last 4 Tournaments: Francesco Molinari
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||MC||78-74 (+8)||—||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||76-76 (+10)||—||$0|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||42||70-73-69-74 (-2)||11||$73,000|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||55||70-70-74-68 (-2)||17||$27,600|
Recent Form Insights: Francesco Molinari
- In his past four appearances, Molinari has an average finish of 49th.
- He has qualified for the weekend in two of his past four tournaments.
- Molinari has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past four appearances.
- In his past four appearances, his average score was -2.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Molinari has ended the day below par five times, while also posting six rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted a top-10 score once in his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Francesco Molinari
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Molinari was in the 43rd percentile on par 3s at the Masters Tournament, averaging 3.13 strokes on the eight par-3 holes.
- His 4.35-stroke average on the 20 par-4 holes at the Masters Tournament ranked in the 20th percentile of the field (the tournament average was 4.18 strokes on par 4s).
- Molinari was better than just 12% of the golfers at the Masters Tournament on par-5 holes, averaging 5.00 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.73 strokes.
- Molinari fared better on par 3s than most players his last time out, carding a birdie or better on two of the eight par-3 holes at the Masters Tournament (the field averaged 1.6).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Masters Tournament, Molinari carded three bogeys or worse (less than the field average of 3.1).
- Molinari’s one birdie or better on par-4 holes at the Masters Tournament were less than the tournament average (3.7).