Gary Woodland has +12500 odds at the 2022 Cadence Bank Houston Open at Memorial Park Golf Course. He missed the cut in his last appearance at this course, the 2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Woodland before he tees off in Houston, Texas.
Gary Woodland Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Gary Woodland to win the 2022 Cadence Bank Houston Open +12500
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Gary Woodland
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|October 20-23||THE CJ CUP in South Carolina||67||65-73-79-74 (+7)||24||$18,795|
|October 6- 9||Shriners Children’s Open||MC||68 (-3)||—||$-|
|September 29 – October 2||Sanderson Farms Championship||MC||72-72 (E)||—||$-|
|September 15-18||Fortinet Championship||64||70-71-73-73 (-1)||15||$17,280|
Recent Form Insights: Gary Woodland
- Woodland has not finished inside the top 20 in his past four events, with an average finish of 66th.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut twice.
- Woodland has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past four tournaments.
- In his past four tournaments, his average score was +3.
- Woodland has finished below par four times and recorded four better-than-average rounds over his last 11 played.
- He has posted the best score of the day once in his last 11 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Gary Woodland
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Woodland shot below average over the 16 par-3 holes at THE CJ CUP in South Carolina, averaging 3.31 strokes to finish in the first percentile of competitors.
- His 4.11-stroke average on the 44 par-4 holes at THE CJ CUP in South Carolina ranked in the 19th percentile among all competitors (the tournament average was 4.03 strokes on par 4s).
- On the 12 par-5 holes at THE CJ CUP in South Carolina, Woodland was better than just 19% of the golfers (averaging 4.75 strokes per hole).
- Woodland carded a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at THE CJ CUP in South Carolina (the field averaged 2.2).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at THE CJ CUP in South Carolina, Woodland recorded five bogeys or worse (the other golfers averaged 2.8).
- Woodland’s nine birdies or better on par-4 holes at THE CJ CUP in South Carolina were more than the field average (7.3).