Gary Woodland enters the 2022 Charles Schwab Challenge at Colonial Country Club with +5000 odds after making the cut in his most recent event, the PGA Championship, finishing 34th. Before he tees off in Fort Worth, Texas, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Woodland in this event.
Recent Tournaments: Gary Woodland
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||34||70-68-71-75 (+4)||273||$61,607|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||70-75 (+5)||—||$0|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||24||67-72-69-67 (-9)||8||$60,955|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||MC||75-77 (+8)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Gary Woodland
- In his past four events, Woodland has an average finish of 29th.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut twice.
- Woodland finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four tournaments.
- He has an average score of -3 across his past four events.
- Woodland has finished below par four times and carded six better-than-average rounds over his last 12 played.
- He has carded one of the 10 best scores of the day in two of his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Gary Woodland
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Woodland was in the 79th percentile on par 3s at the PGA Championship, averaging 3.06 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- He averaged 4.06 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 48) at the PGA Championship, which was good enough to place him in the 77th percentile among all competitors on par 4s (the tournament average was 4.15 strokes).
- On the eight par-5 holes at the PGA Championship, Woodland was better than just 24% of the golfers (averaging 5.00 strokes per hole).
- Woodland recorded a birdie or better on one of the 16 par-3 holes at the PGA Championship (the tournament average was 0.9).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the PGA Championship, Woodland carded two bogeys or worse (less than the tournament average of 3.3).
- Woodland carded more birdies or better (nine) than the field average of 4.6 on the 48 par-4 holes at the PGA Championship.