Gary Woodland put together an eighth-place finish in his last outing in the Valero Texas Open at TPC San Antonio (Oaks) on March 31 – April 3, and comes into the 2022 Masters Tournament at Augusta National Golf Club with +10000 odds to win. Below we help you make your best bets on Woodland before he tees off in Augusta, Georgia by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Last 4 Tournaments: Gary Woodland
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||8||70-67-72-70 (-9)||4||$234,350|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||21||67-68-71-69 (-9)||8||$85,020|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||71-79 (+6)||—||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||5||70-72-70-73 (-3)||2||$463,500|
Recent Form Insights: Gary Woodland
- Woodland has posted one top-five finish and two top-10 finishes in his past four appearances.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut three times.
- In his past four appearances, Woodland has finished within three shots of the leader once and five or fewer strokes back of the winner twice. He carded a score that’s better than average three times.
- In his past four appearances, his average score was -7.
- Woodland has headed to the clubhouse below par nine times, completed his day without a bogey three times and finished 11 rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 14 rounds played.
- He has posted a top-10 score twice in his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Gary Woodland
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Woodland shot above average on the 16 par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, averaging 2.88 strokes to finish in the 80th percentile of the field.
- His 3.95-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open placed him well, in the 81st percentile of the field.
- Woodland shot better than 54% of the field at the Valero Texas Open on par-5 holes, averaging 4.69 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.67 strokes.
- Woodland recorded a birdie or better on three of the 16 par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open (the other competitors averaged 1.6).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, Woodland carded one bogey or worse (the field averaged 1.9).
- Woodland’s six birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open were more than the tournament average (5.1).