Gary Woodland put together an eighth-place finish in his last outing in the Valero Texas Open at TPC San Antonio (Oaks) on March 31 – April 3, and comes into the 2022 Masters Tournament at Augusta National Golf Club with +10000 odds to win. Below we help you make your best bets on Woodland before he tees off in Augusta, Georgia by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Claim Your $1,000 Risk Free Bet With BetMGM!
Last 4 Tournaments: Gary Woodland
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||8||70-67-72-70 (-9)||4||$234,350|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||21||67-68-71-69 (-9)||8||$85,020|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||71-79 (+6)||—||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||5||70-72-70-73 (-3)||2||$463,500|
Recent Form Insights: Gary Woodland
- Woodland has posted one top-five finish and two top-10 finishes in his past four appearances.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut three times.
- In his past four appearances, Woodland has finished within three shots of the leader once and five or fewer strokes back of the winner twice. He carded a score that’s better than average three times.
- In his past four appearances, his average score was -7.
- Woodland has headed to the clubhouse below par nine times, completed his day without a bogey three times and finished 11 rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 14 rounds played.
- He has posted a top-10 score twice in his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Gary Woodland
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Woodland shot above average on the 16 par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, averaging 2.88 strokes to finish in the 80th percentile of the field.
- His 3.95-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open placed him well, in the 81st percentile of the field.
- Woodland shot better than 54% of the field at the Valero Texas Open on par-5 holes, averaging 4.69 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.67 strokes.
- Woodland recorded a birdie or better on three of the 16 par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open (the other competitors averaged 1.6).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, Woodland carded one bogey or worse (the field averaged 1.9).
- Woodland’s six birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open were more than the tournament average (5.1).