Gary Woodland enters the 2022 Mexico Open at Vidanta Vallarta with +2000 odds. He missed the cut in his last outing, the Masters Tournament. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Woodland before he tees off in Vallarta, Mexico.
Last 4 Tournaments: Gary Woodland
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||MC||75-77 (+8)||—||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||8||70-67-72-70 (-9)||4||$234,350|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||21||67-68-71-69 (-9)||8||$85,020|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||71-79 (+6)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Gary Woodland
- Woodland has finished in the top 10 once in his past four appearances.
- He has made two cuts in his past four tournaments.
- In his past four events, Woodland has finished within five shots of the leader once. He carded a score better than average twice.
- He has carded an average score of -9 in his past four events.
- Woodland has headed to the clubhouse under par seven times, completed his day without a bogey twice and finished seven rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 12 rounds played.
- He has carded a top-10 score once in his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Gary Woodland
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Woodland shot poorly over the eight par-3 holes at the Masters Tournament, averaging 3.63 strokes to finish in the second percentile of competitors.
- His 4.3-stroke average on the 20 par-4 holes at the Masters Tournament ranked in the 34th percentile of the field (the tournament average was 4.18 strokes on par 4s).
- On the eight par-5 holes at the Masters Tournament, Woodland was better than 77% of the golfers (averaging 4.63 strokes per hole).
- Woodland failed to card a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the Masters Tournament (the other competitors averaged 1.6).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Masters Tournament, Woodland had more bogeys or worse (five) than the field average (3.1).
- Woodland’s one birdie or better on par-4 holes at the Masters Tournament were less than the tournament average (3.7).