Gary Woodland enters the 2022 PGA Championship at Southern Hills Country Club with +11500 odds. He missed the cut in his last event, the Wells Fargo Championship. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Woodland before he tees off in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
Recent Tournaments: Gary Woodland
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||70-75 (+5)||—||$0|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||24||67-72-69-67 (-9)||8||$60,955|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||MC||75-77 (+8)||—||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||8||70-67-72-70 (-9)||4||$234,350|
Recent Form Insights: Gary Woodland
- Woodland has finished in the top 10 in one of his past four tournaments.
- He has made two cuts in his past four tournaments.
- Woodland finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of his past four tournaments, including one finish within five strokes of the leader.
- He has an average score of -9 across his past four events.
- Woodland has finshed below par six times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished six rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 12 rounds played.
- He has recorded one of the 10 best scores of the day in two of his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Gary Woodland
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Woodland was in the 18th percentile on par 3s at the Wells Fargo Championship, averaging 3.25 strokes on the eight par-3 holes.
- His 4.13-stroke average on the 24 par-4 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship placed him in the 37th percentile of the competitors.
- Woodland was better than only 28% of the field at the Wells Fargo Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 5.00 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.86 strokes.
- Woodland carded a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship, underperforming compared to the field average of 1.5.
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship, Woodland carded two bogeys or worse (less than the field average of 2.2).
- Woodland’s two birdies or better on the 24 par-4 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship were less than the tournament average of 6.0.