Gary Woodland missed the cut in his last event at Detroit Golf Club, the 2021 Rocket Mortgage Classic, and he has +5000 odds to win here in the 2022 Rocket Mortgage Classic. Below we help you make your best bets on Woodland before he tees off in Detroit, Michigan by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Gary Woodland Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Gary Woodland to win the 2022 Rocket Mortgage Classic +5000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Gary Woodland
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 14-17||The Open Championship||MC||74-76 (+6)||—||$-|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||30||64-72-72-73 (+1)||8||$57,193|
|June 16-19||U.S. Open||10||69-73-69-69 (E)||6||$407,220|
|June 2- 5||the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday||MC||73-76 (+5)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Gary Woodland
- Woodland has finished in the top 10 once in his past four events.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut twice.
- Woodland finished with a better-than-average score in two of his past four tournaments.
- He has an average score relative to par of +1 in his past four events.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Woodland has finished below par four times, while also carding one bogey-free round and five rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted a top-five score in two of his last 12 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day three times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Gary Woodland
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Woodland shot below average over the four par-3 holes at The Open Championship, averaging 4.25 strokes to finish in the 0 percentile of the field.
- His 4.14-stroke average on the 28 par-4 holes at The Open Championship placed him poorly, in the 15th percentile of the field.
- Woodland shot better than 82% of the golfers at The Open Championship on the tournament’s four par-5 holes, averaging 4.25 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.62.
- Woodland failed to record a birdie on any of the four par-3 holes at The Open Championship (the other participants averaged 0.5).
- On the four par-3 holes at The Open Championship, Woodland had four bogeys or worse (more than the tournament average of 1.2).
- Woodland’s two birdies or better on the 28 par-4 holes at The Open Championship were less than the field average of 9.1.