Gary Woodland has +12500 odds for the 2022 THE CJ CUP in South Carolina at Congaree Golf Club. He will look for another strong showing after his ninth-place finish at this tournament in 2021. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Woodland before he takes to the course in Ridgeland, South Carolina.
Gary Woodland Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Gary Woodland to win the 2022 THE CJ CUP in South Carolina
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Gary Woodland
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|October 6- 9||Shriners Children’s Open||MC||68 (-3)||—||$-|
|September 29 – October 2||Sanderson Farms Championship||MC||72-72 (E)||—||$-|
|September 15-18||Fortinet Championship||64||70-71-73-73 (-1)||15||$17,280|
|August 11-14||FedEx St. Jude Championship||51||69-69-73-66 (-3)||12||$36,050|
Recent Form Insights: Gary Woodland
- In his past four tournaments, Woodland has an average finish of 58th.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut twice.
- Woodland has not been in contention in recent tournaments, not posting a score better than the field average or finishing within five shots of the leader in any of his past four appearances.
- He has carded an average score of -2 in his past four tournaments.
- Over his last 11 rounds, Woodland has finished below par six times, while also carding five rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has placed in the top-five scores once in his last 11 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Gary Woodland
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Woodland shot above average on the eight par-3 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open, averaging 2.13 strokes to finish in the 99th percentile of the field.
- He averaged 2.77 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 22) at the Shriners Children’s Open, which was good enough to place him in the 99th percentile among all competitors on par 4s (the tournament average was 3.89 strokes).
- Woodland was better than 99% of the competitors at the Shriners Children’s Open on the tournament’s six par-5 holes, averaging 3.67 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.47.
- Woodland fared better on par 3s than most players his last time out, recording a birdie or better on four of the eight par-3 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open (the other participants averaged 1.5).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open, Woodland had fewer bogeys or worse (one) than the tournament average of 1.9.
- Woodland’s nine birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open were more than the tournament average (7.8).