Gary Woodland enters the 2022 the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday at Muirfield Village GC with +7750 odds. He missed the cut in his most recent appearance at this course, the 2021 the Memorial Tournament presented by Nationwide. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Woodland before he tees off in Dublin, Ohio.
Recent Tournaments: Gary Woodland
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||72-72 (+4)||—||$0|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||34||70-68-71-75 (+4)||273||$61,607|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||70-75 (+5)||—||$0|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||24||67-72-69-67 (-9)||8||$60,955|
Recent Form Insights: Gary Woodland
- In his past four tournaments, Woodland has an average finish of 29th.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut twice.
- In his past four events, Woodland carded a score better than average in one of those outings.
- He has an average score of -3 across his past four events.
- Woodland has finished below par four times and recorded six better-than-average rounds over his last 12 played.
- He has finished with one of the 10 best scores of the day in two of his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Gary Woodland
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Woodland finished in the seventh percentile on the eight par-3 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge, averaging 3.50 strokes.
- He averaged 4.13 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 24) at the Charles Schwab Challenge, which landed him in the 26th percentile of the field on par 4s.
- On the four par-5 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge, Woodland shot better than 93% of the field (averaging 4.25 strokes per hole).
- Woodland did not record a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge (the other participants averaged 1.2).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge, Woodland recorded more bogeys or worse (four) than the tournament average (2.8).
- Woodland’s two birdies or better on the 24 par-4 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge were less than the field average of 6.0.