Gary Woodland heads into the 2022 The Open Championship at St Andrews Links (Old Course) with +10142 odds after making the cut in his most recent event, the Genesis Scottish Open, finishing 30th. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Woodland before he tees off in , .
Gary Woodland to win the 2022 The Open Championship +10142
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Gary Woodland
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||30||64-72-72-73 (+1)||8||$57,193|
|June 16-19||U.S. Open||10||69-73-69-69 (E)||6||$407,220|
|June 2- 5||the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday||MC||73-76 (+5)||—||$-|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||72-72 (+4)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Gary Woodland
- Woodland has finished in the top 10 in one of his past four events.
- He has qualified for the weekend in two of his past four appearances.
- Woodland finished with a better-than-average score in two of his past four tournaments.
- He has an average score relative to par of +1 in his past four appearances.
- Woodland has finshed better than par four times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished five rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 12 rounds played.
- He has carded a top-five score in two of his last 12 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day three times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Gary Woodland
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Woodland was in the 84th percentile on par 3s at the Genesis Scottish Open, averaging par on the 20 par-3 holes.
- He averaged 4.18 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 40) at the Genesis Scottish Open, which placed him in the 46th percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- On the 12 par-5 holes at the Genesis Scottish Open, Woodland shot better than 84% of the competitors (averaging 4.50 strokes per hole).
- Woodland carded a birdie or better on three of the 20 par-3 holes at the Genesis Scottish Open, outperforming the field average of 1.4.
- On the 20 par-3 holes at the Genesis Scottish Open, Woodland had three bogeys or worse (less than the tournament average of 3.5).
- Woodland carded more birdies or better (four) than the tournament average of 3.8 on the 40 par-4 holes at the Genesis Scottish Open.