Following the end of the first round of the 2022 Barbasol Championship, George McNeill is in 52nd position with a score of -3.
George McNeill to win the 2022 Barbasol Championship +150000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: George McNeill
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||MC||78-77 (+15)||—||$-|
|March 24-27||Corales Puntacana Championship||MC||74-71 (+1)||—||$-|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||MC||73-72 (+1)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: George McNeill
- In his past four events, McNeill has not finished in the top 20.
- He has qualified for the weekend in one of his past four events.
- McNeill finished with a better-than-average score in one of his past four tournaments.
- He finished with a score of -3 in his only made cut in his past four tournaments.
- Over his last seven rounds, McNeill has finushed under par twice, while also registering one round with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last seven rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: George McNeill
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- McNeill was in the seventh percentile on par 3s at the RBC Canadian Open, averaging 3.30 strokes on the 10 par-3 holes.
- He averaged 4.45 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 20) at the RBC Canadian Open, which landed him in the sixth percentile of the field on par 4s.
- On the six par-5 holes at the RBC Canadian Open, McNeill shot better than only 1% of the field (averaging 5.50 strokes per hole).
- McNeill recorded a birdie or better on one of the 10 par-3 holes at the RBC Canadian Open (the tournament average was 2.0).
- On the 10 par-3 holes at the RBC Canadian Open, McNeill carded four bogeys or worse (the tournament average was 2.6).
- McNeill carded fewer birdies or better (three) than the field average of 4.4 on the 20 par-4 holes at the RBC Canadian Open.