George McNeill heads into the 2022 RBC Canadian Open at St. George’s Golf and Country Club with +32000 odds to win. He made the cut and finished 60th in his most recent time at this event in 2019. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on McNeill before he tees off in Toronto, Canada.
Recent Tournaments: George McNeill
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 24-27||Corales Puntacana Championship||MC||74-71 (+1)||—||$-|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||MC||73-72 (+1)||—||$-|
|July 15-18||Barbasol Championship||MC||69-75 (E)||—||$-|
|July 8-11||John Deere Classic||MC||71-73 (+2)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: George McNeill
- He has failed to make the cut in each of his past four attempts
- McNeill has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past four tournaments.
- Over his last eight rounds, McNeill has finished better than par twice while also posting bogey-free round on one occasions.
- He has not finished any of his last eight rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: George McNeill
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- McNeill was somewhat average on the eight par-3 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship, averaging 3.13 strokes to finish in the 34th percentile of the field.
- He averaged 4.40 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 20) at the Corales Puntacana Championship, which landed him in the third percentile of the field on par 4s.
- On the eight par-5 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship, McNeill was better than 98% of the golfers (averaging 4.00 strokes per hole).
- McNeill did not card a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship (the other competitors averaged 1.4).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship, McNeill carded one bogey or worse (less than the field average of 2.3).
- McNeill had fewer birdies or better (one) than the tournament average of 5.0 on the 20 par-4 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship.