Graeme McDowell (+15000) heads into the 2022 Mexico Open at Vidanta Vallarta after making the cut in his most recent event, the RBC Heritage, finishing 21st. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on McDowell before he tees off in Vallarta, Mexico.
Claim Your $1,000 Risk Free Bet With
Last 4 Tournaments: Graeme McDowell
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||21||66-76-66-68 (-8)||272||$83,920|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||74-75 (+5)||—||$0|
|March 24-27||Corales Puntacana Championship||50||68-68-73-75 (-4)||13||$9,195|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||73-71 (+2)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Graeme McDowell
- In his past four appearances, McDowell has an average finish of 36th.
- He has made the cut in two of his past four events.
- McDowell did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four appearances.
- He has finished with an average score of -6 those two times he made the cut.
- Over his last 12 rounds, McDowell has finished below par five times, while also carding three bogey-free rounds and five rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded a top-five score twice and a top-10 score on three occasions in his last 12 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Graeme McDowell
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- McDowell shot above average on the 16 par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, averaging 2.88 strokes to finish in the 91st percentile of the field.
- His 3.98-stroke average on the 44 par-4 holes at the RBC Heritage ranked in the 60th percentile of the field (the tournament average was 4.00 strokes on par 4s).
- McDowell was better than 60% of the competitors at the RBC Heritage on par-5 holes, averaging 4.58 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.65 strokes.
- McDowell recorded a birdie or better on three of the 16 par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, outperforming the field average of 1.3.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, McDowell had one bogey or worse (less than the tournament average of 2.6).
- McDowell’s six birdies or better on the 44 par-4 holes at the RBC Heritage were more than the field average of 5.8.