Graeme McDowell, who won the 2013 RBC Heritage, will look for another win this year at Harbour Town Golf Links. He has the 102nd-best odds to win at +40000. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on McDowell before he tees off in Hilton Head, South Carolina.
Last 4 Tournaments: Graeme McDowell
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||74-75 (+5)||—||$0|
|March 24-27||Corales Puntacana Championship||50||68-68-73-75 (-4)||13||$9,195|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||73-71 (+2)||—||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||13||68-76-69-76 (+1)||6||$228,000|
Recent Form Insights: Graeme McDowell
- McDowell has finished in the top 20 in one of his past four appearances.
- He has made two cuts in his past four tournaments.
- McDowell finished with a better-than-average score in one of his past four tournaments.
- He has an average score relative to par of -2 in his past four tournaments.
- Over his last 12 rounds, McDowell has finished under par four times, while also recording one par-or-better round and four rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has placed in the top-five scores three times in his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Graeme McDowell
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- McDowell shot poorly over the eight par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, averaging 3.13 strokes to finish in the 25th percentile of the field.
- He averaged 4.35 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 20) at the Valero Texas Open, which placed him in the fourth percentile of the field on par 4s.
- McDowell was better than 64% of the field at the Valero Texas Open on the tournament’s eight par-5 holes, averaging 4.63 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.67.
- McDowell did not card a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open (the other golfers averaged 1.6).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, McDowell recorded one bogey or worse (the other participants averaged 1.9).
- McDowell’s one birdie or better on par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open were less than the field average (5.1).