Grayson Murray heads into the 2022 3M Open at TPC Twin Cities with +41000 odds. He missed the cut in his most recent appearance at this course, the 2021 3M Open. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Murray before he tees off in Blaine, Minnesota.
Grayson Murray to win the 2022 3M Open +41000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Grayson Murray
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||MC||73-73 (+4)||—||$-|
|July 7-10||Barbasol Championship||MC||N/A||—||$-|
|June 30 – July 3||John Deere Classic||MC||68-73 (-1)||—||$-|
|June 16-19||U.S. Open||63||75-67-76-80 (+18)||24||$36,843|
Recent Form Insights: Grayson Murray
- In his past four events, Murray finished outside the top 20.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut once.
- Murray has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past four events.
- He finished with a score of +18 in his only recent appearance.
- Over his last eight rounds, Murray has finished under par twice, while also carding two rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded one of the top five scores in one of his last eight rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Grayson Murray
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Murray shot below average over the eight par-3 holes at the Barracuda Championship, averaging 3.25 strokes to finish in the 18th percentile of competitors.
- His 4.18-stroke average on the 22 par-4 holes at the Barracuda Championship placed him below average, in the 19th percentile of the field.
- Murray was better than 34% of the competitors at the Barracuda Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 4.67 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.58 strokes.
- Murray did not record a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the Barracuda Championship (the other golfers averaged 1.3).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Barracuda Championship, Murray recorded two bogeys or worse (less than the field average of 2.5).
- Murray’s four birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Barracuda Championship were less than the tournament average (6.0).