Grayson Murray enters the 2022 Mexico Open at Vidanta Vallarta with +50000 odds after missing the cut in his last outing, the Corales Puntacana Championship. Below we help you make your best bets on Murray before he tees off in Vallarta, Mexico by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Last 4 Tournaments: Grayson Murray
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 24-27||Corales Puntacana Championship||MC||73-76 (+5)||—||$0|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||MC||73-72 (+1)||—||$0|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||MC||74-73 (+7)||—||$0|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||69-69-73 (-4)||—||$17,661|
Recent Form Insights: Grayson Murray
- He has not made the cut recently, missing the weekend in his past four tournaments.
- Murray has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past four events.
- Over his last nine rounds, Murray has ended the day below par twice, while also registering two rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last nine rounds with one of the 10 best scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Grayson Murray
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Murray was in the 62nd percentile on par 3s at the Corales Puntacana Championship, averaging par on the eight par-3 holes.
- His 4.20-stroke average on the 20 par-4 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship ranked in the 17th percentile among all competitors (the tournament average was 4.02 strokes on par 4s).
- Murray shot better than only 1% of the field at the Corales Puntacana Championship on the tournament’s eight par-5 holes, averaging 5.13 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.59.
- Murray carded a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship, underperforming compared to the field average of 1.4.
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship, Murray had one bogey or worse (the other competitors averaged 2.3).
- Murray’s two birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship were less than the field average (5.0).