Grayson Murray is +97142 to win the 2022 U.S. Open at The Country Club of Brookline after placing 13th in the Mexico Open at Vidanta Vallarta from April 28 – May 1 in his most recent action. Below we help you make your best bets on Murray before he tees off in Brookline, Massachusetts by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Recent Tournaments: Grayson Murray
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||13||73-67-66-67 (-11)||6||$147,825|
|March 24-27||Corales Puntacana Championship||MC||73-76 (+5)||—||$-|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||MC||73-72 (+1)||—||$-|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||MC||74-73 (+7)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Grayson Murray
- In his past four appearances, Murray has finished in the top 20 once.
- He has made one cut in his past four tournaments.
- In his past four events, Murray carded a score better than average in one of those outings.
- He finished -11 relative to par the only time he made the cut.
- Over his last 10 rounds, Murray has finished below par three times, while also registering one bogey-free round and three rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded a top-five score in one of his last 10 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day twice.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Grayson Murray
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Murray was somewhat average over the 20 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open, averaging par to finish in the 52nd percentile of the field.
- His 3.94-stroke average on the 36 par-4 holes at the Mexico Open placed him well, in the 78th percentile of the competitors.
- Murray was better than 80% of the field at the Mexico Open on par-5 holes, averaging 4.44 strokes per hole, compared to the field average of 4.61 strokes.
- Murray recorded a birdie or better on one of the 20 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open, underperforming compared to the field average of 1.9.
- On the 20 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open, Murray carded one bogey or worse (the other golfers averaged 2.4).
- Murray’s six birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Mexico Open were more than the field average (4.9).