Greg Chalmers missed the cut in his most recent appearance at the 3M Open, and he has +50000 odds as he aims for a better finish in this year’s event at TPC Twin Cities. Before he tees off in Blaine, Minnesota, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Chalmers in this event.
Greg Chalmers to win the 2022 3M Open +50000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Greg Chalmers
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||MC||70-73 (+1)||—||$-|
|July 7-10||Barbasol Championship||47||70-69-68-70 (-11)||14||$10,348|
|June 30 – July 3||John Deere Classic||MC||78-69 (+5)||—||$-|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||MC||77 (+7)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Greg Chalmers
- Chalmers has not finished inside the top 20 in his past four tournaments, with an average finish of 47th.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut once.
- Chalmers has not been in the hunt in recent tournaments, not posting a score better than the field average or finishing within five shots of the leader in any of his past four events.
- He finished with a score of -11 in his only made cut in his past four events.
- Chalmers has headed to the clubhouse under par six times, completed his day without a bogey twice and finished five rounds with a better-than-average score over his last nine rounds played.
- He has not finished any of his last nine rounds with one of the top-10 scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Greg Chalmers
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Chalmers finished in the fourth percentile on the eight par-3 holes at the Barracuda Championship, averaging 3.50 strokes.
- His 3.95-stroke average on the 22 par-4 holes at the Barracuda Championship placed him strongly, in the 79th percentile of the competitors.
- On the six par-5 holes at the Barracuda Championship, Chalmers shot better than 34% of the field (averaging 4.67 strokes per hole).
- Chalmers fared worse on par 3s than the field his last time out, recording a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the Barracuda Championship (the other golfers averaged 1.3).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Barracuda Championship, Chalmers had four bogeys or worse (the other participants averaged 2.5).
- Chalmers’ five birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Barracuda Championship were less than the field average (6.0).