Greg Chalmers (+50000) preapres for the 2022 Butterfield Bermuda Championship at Port Royal Golf Course after missing the cut in his most recent event here, the 2021 Butterfield Bermuda Championship. Below we help you make your best bets on Chalmers before he tees off in , by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Greg Chalmers Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Greg Chalmers to win the 2022 Butterfield Bermuda Championship +50000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Greg Chalmers
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 21-24||3M Open||70||70-71-75-72 (+4)||21||$15,300|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||MC||70-73 (+1)||—||$-|
|July 7-10||Barbasol Championship||47||70-69-68-70 (-11)||14||$10,348|
|June 30 – July 3||John Deere Classic||MC||78-69 (+5)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Greg Chalmers
- In his past four tournaments, Chalmers has an average finish of 59th.
- He has made two cuts in his past four tournaments.
- Chalmers did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four appearances.
- He has carded an average score of -4 in his past four appearances.
- Chalmers has headed to the clubhouse under par seven times, completed his day without a bogey twice and finished seven rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 12 rounds played.
- He has not finished any of his last 12 rounds with one of the top-10 scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Greg Chalmers
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Chalmers shot well on the 16 par-3 holes at the 3M Open, averaging 2.81 strokes to finish in the 95th percentile of competitors.
- His 4.11-stroke average on the 44 par-4 holes at the 3M Open ranked in the 42nd percentile among all competitors (the tournament average was 4.04 strokes on par 4s).
- On the 12 par-5 holes at the 3M Open, Chalmers shot better than just 12% of the golfers (averaging 5.17 strokes per hole).
- Chalmers shot better on par 3s than most players his last time out, carding a birdie or better on four of the 16 par-3 holes at the 3M Open (the field averaged 1.5).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the 3M Open, Chalmers carded less bogeys or worse (one) than the tournament average of two.
- Chalmers’ six birdies or better on par-4 holes at the 3M Open were more than the tournament average (5.7).