Greg Chalmers (+40000) enters the 2022 Mexico Open at Vidanta Vallarta after making the cut in his most recent outing, the Corales Puntacana Championship, finishing 28th. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Chalmers before he tees off in Vallarta, Mexico.
Claim Your $1,000 Risk Free Bet With
Last 4 Tournaments: Greg Chalmers
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 24-27||Corales Puntacana Championship||28||73-69-69-70 (-7)||10||$23,749|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||41||68-71-70-74 (-5)||15||$13,151|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||73-66-75 (-1)||—||$0|
|October 28-31||Butterfield Bermuda Championship||MC||72-73 (+3)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Greg Chalmers
- Chalmers has not finished inside the top 20 in his past four appearances, with an average finish of 35th.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut twice.
- Chalmers did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four events.
- He has carded an average score of -6 in his past four tournaments.
- Chalmers has finished below par seven times and recorded six better-than-average rounds over his last 13 played.
- He has posted a top-10 score once in his last 13 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Greg Chalmers
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Chalmers was somewhat average on the 16 par-3 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship, averaging 3.13 strokes to finish in the 34th percentile of competitors.
- His 3.93-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship placed him strongly, in the 80th percentile of the competitors.
- Chalmers was better than 38% of the field at the Corales Puntacana Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 4.63 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.59 strokes.
- Chalmers recorded a birdie or better on one of the 16 par-3 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship (the tournament average was 1.4).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship, Chalmers had more bogeys or worse (three) than the field average (2.3).
- Chalmers’ eight birdies or better on the 40 par-4 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship were more than the tournament average of 5.0.