Greg Chalmers has +50000 odds to win the 2022 RBC Canadian Open at St. George’s Golf and Country Club. He missed the cut in his last time here in 2017. Before Chalmers tees off in Toronto, Canada, let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
Claim Your $1,000 Risk Free Bet With
Recent Tournaments: Greg Chalmers
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||MC||69-73 (E)||—||$-|
|March 24-27||Corales Puntacana Championship||28||73-69-69-70 (-7)||10||$23,749|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||41||68-71-70-74 (-5)||15||$13,151|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||73-66-75 (-1)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Greg Chalmers
- In his past four tournaments, Chalmers has an average finish of 35th.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut twice.
- Chalmers did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four events.
- In his past four appearances, his average score was -6.
- Over his last 13 rounds, Chalmers has finushed below par eight times, while also registering six rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has finished with one of the 10 best scores of the day in one of his last 13 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Greg Chalmers
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Chalmers was in the 76th percentile on par 3s at the Mexico Open, averaging 2.90 strokes on the 10 par-3 holes.
- His 4.11-stroke average on the 18 par-4 holes at the Mexico Open placed him in the 34th percentile of the field.
- On the eight par-5 holes at the Mexico Open, Chalmers shot better than only 10% of the golfers (averaging 4.88 strokes per hole).
- Chalmers recorded a birdie or better on three of the 10 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open (the other golfers averaged 1.9).
- On the 10 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open, Chalmers carded one bogey or worse (less than the tournament average of 2.4).
- Chalmers’ two birdies or better on the 18 par-4 holes at the Mexico Open were less than the field average of 4.9.