Greyson Sigg has +3450 odds in the 2022 Barracuda Championship at Tahoe Mt. Club (Old Greenwood). He will look to better his 15th-place finish at this tournament in 2021. Before Sigg tees off in Truckee, California, let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
Greyson Sigg to win the 2022 Barracuda Championship +3450
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Greyson Sigg
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 7-10||Barbasol Championship||27||66-69-69-71 (-13)||12||$21,909|
|June 30 – July 3||John Deere Classic||16||70-66-67-69 (-12)||9||$97,803|
|June 23-26||Travelers Championship||MC||71-68 (-1)||—||$-|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||MC||76-69 (+5)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Greyson Sigg
- In his past four appearances, Sigg has finished in the top 20 once.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut twice.
- Sigg finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of his past four events.
- He has an average score of -13 across his past four events.
- Sigg has finshed better than par 10 times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished nine rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 12 rounds played.
- He has not finished any of his last 12 rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Greyson Sigg
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Sigg shot above average on the 16 par-3 holes at the Barbasol Championship, averaging 2.88 strokes to finish in the 76th percentile of competitors.
- His 3.95-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the Barbasol Championship placed him in the 54th percentile of the field.
- Sigg shot better than 54% of the golfers at the Barbasol Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 4.44 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.45 strokes.
- Sigg shot better on par 3s than most players his last time out, carding a birdie or better on three of the 16 par-3 holes at the Barbasol Championship (the tournament average was 1.6).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Barbasol Championship, Sigg had less bogeys or worse (one) than the tournament average of 1.7.
- Sigg’s eight birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Barbasol Championship were more than the field average (6.2).