Greyson Sigg heads into the 2022 Butterfield Bermuda Championship at Port Royal Golf Course with +3300 odds. He made the cut and finished 44th in his last event, the Shriners Children’s Open. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Sigg before he tees off in , .
Greyson Sigg Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Greyson Sigg to win the 2022 Butterfield Bermuda Championship +3300
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Greyson Sigg
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|October 6- 9||Shriners Children’s Open||44||68-69-68-68 (-11)||13||$23,000|
|September 29 – October 2||Sanderson Farms Championship||9||69-71-69-67 (-12)||5||$207,375|
|September 15-18||Fortinet Championship||51||67-73-73-71 (-4)||12||$19,480|
|August 11-14||FedEx St. Jude Championship||61||70-68-72-69 (-1)||14||$33,150|
Recent Form Insights: Greyson Sigg
- Sigg will seek to qualify for the weekend for the fifth straight event.
- In his past four tournaments, Sigg has finished in the top 10 once.
- Sigg finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four events, including one finish within five strokes of the leader.
- He has finished with an average score of -7 those four times he made the cut.
- Sigg has headed to the clubhouse under par 12 times, completed his day without a bogey twice and finished 10 rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 16 rounds played.
- He has posted a top-five score in one of his last 16 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day twice.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Greyson Sigg
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Sigg was relatively average on the 16 par-3 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open, averaging par to finish in the 50th percentile of competitors.
- He finished in the 75th percentile on par 4s at the Shriners Children’s Open, averaging 3.84 strokes on the 44 par-4 holes.
- Sigg shot better than just 23% of the competitors at the Shriners Children’s Open on par-5 holes, averaging 4.67 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.47 strokes.
- Sigg shot worse on par 3s than the field his last time out, recording a birdie or better on one of the 16 par-3 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open (the other golfers averaged 1.5).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open, Sigg recorded one bogey or worse (less than the field average of 1.9).
- Sigg’s nine birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open were more than the tournament average (7.8).