Greyson Sigg heads into the 2022 Charles Schwab Challenge at Colonial Country Club with +16571 odds. He missed the cut in his last outing, the AT&T Byron Nelson. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Sigg before he tees off in Fort Worth, Texas.
Recent Tournaments: Greyson Sigg
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||73-73 (+2)||—||$0|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||71-76 (+7)||—||$0|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||33||66-73-70-68 (-7)||10||$36,541|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||41||73-70-71-70 (-4)||9||$30,530|
Recent Form Insights: Greyson Sigg
- In his past four appearances, Sigg has an average finish of 37th.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut twice.
- Sigg has not been in contention in recent tournaments, not posting a score better than the field average or finishing within five shots of the leader in any of his past four appearances.
- He has finished with an average score of -6 those two times he made the cut.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Sigg has finished under par six times, while also registering one bogey-free round and five rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last 12 rounds with one of the top-10 scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Greyson Sigg
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Sigg shot above average on the eight par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, averaging 2.88 strokes to finish in the 81st percentile of the field.
- His 4.25-stroke average on the 20 par-4 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson placed him poorly, in the first percentile of the competitors.
- Sigg was better than just 12% of the golfers at the AT&T Byron Nelson on the tournament’s eight par-5 holes, averaging 4.75 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.45.
- Sigg shot worse on par 3s than the field his last time out, recording a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson (the other competitors averaged 1.7).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, Sigg did not record a bogey or worse (the field averaged 1.8).
- Sigg’s one birdie or better on par-4 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson were less than the tournament average (6.6).