Greyson Sigg enters the 2022 Mexico Open at Vidanta Vallarta with +6500 odds. He made the cut and finished 41st in his most recent outing, the Valero Texas Open. Before Sigg tees off in Vallarta, Mexico, let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
Last 4 Tournaments: Greyson Sigg
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||41||73-70-71-70 (-4)||9||$30,530|
|March 24-27||Corales Puntacana Championship||25||69-69-73-69 (-8)||9||$30,402|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||48||67-72-67-74 (-4)||13||$19,439|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||68||71-75-79-74 (+11)||16||$24,720|
Recent Form Insights: Greyson Sigg
- Sigg has qualified for the weekend in four straight events.
- In his past four appearances, Sigg has an average finish of 46th.
- In his past four appearances, Sigg carded a score better than average in one of those outings.
- He has an average score of -1 across his past four events.
- Over his last 16 rounds, Sigg has finished below par nine times, while also registering three bogey-free rounds and nine rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded a top-10 score twice in his last 16 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Greyson Sigg
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Sigg was rather average over the 16 par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, averaging par to finish in the 50th percentile of competitors.
- His 4.03-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open placed him in the 59th percentile of the field.
- Sigg was better than 54% of the competitors at the Valero Texas Open on the tournament’s 16 par-5 holes, averaging 4.69 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.67.
- Sigg carded a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open (the other participants averaged 1.6).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, Sigg carded two bogeys or worse (the other participants averaged 1.9).
- Sigg’s 10 birdies or better on the 40 par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open were more than the tournament average of 5.1.