Greyson Sigg enters the 2022 RBC Canadian Open at St. George’s Golf and Country Club with +17000 odds after missing the cut in his most recent outing, the Charles Schwab Challenge. Below we help you make your best bets on Sigg before he tees off in Toronto, Canada by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Recent Tournaments: Greyson Sigg
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||72-73 (+5)||—||$-|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||73-73 (+2)||—||$-|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||71-76 (+7)||—||$-|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||33||66-73-70-68 (-7)||10||$36,541|
Recent Form Insights: Greyson Sigg
- In his past four appearances, Sigg finished outside the top 20.
- He has made the cut in one of his past four tournaments.
- Sigg has not been in contention in recent tournaments, not posting a score better than the field average or finishing within five shots of the leader in any of his past four appearances.
- He finished with a score of -7 in his only made cut in his past four tournaments.
- Over his last 10 rounds, Sigg has finished under par three times, while also registering three rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last 10 rounds with one of the 10 best scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Greyson Sigg
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Sigg was in the 74th percentile on par 3s at the Charles Schwab Challenge, averaging par on the eight par-3 holes.
- His 4.17-stroke average on the 24 par-4 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge ranked in the 13th percentile among all competitors (the tournament average was 4.05 strokes on par 4s).
- Sigg shot better than just 3% of the competitors at the Charles Schwab Challenge on par-5 holes, averaging 5.25 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.70 strokes.
- Sigg did not record a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge (the other participants averaged 1.2).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge, Sigg did not record a bogey or worse (the field averaged 2.8).
- Sigg’s four birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge were less than the field average (6.0).