Greyson Sigg, who took 15th in The RSM Classic at Sea Island Resort (Seaside) from November 17-20 in his last outing, heads into the 2023 Sony Open in Hawaii at Waialae Country Club with +8000 odds. Before he tees off in Honolulu, Hawaii, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Sigg in this event.
Greyson Sigg Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Greyson Sigg to win the 2023 Sony Open in Hawaii +8000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Greyson Sigg
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|November 17-20||The RSM Classic||15||66-69-70-64 (-13)||6||$127,575|
|November 3- 6||World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba||42||66-67-67-74 (-10)||13||$28,290|
|October 27-30||Butterfield Bermuda Championship||11||64-69-66-72 (-13)||6||$134,875|
|October 6- 9||Shriners Children’s Open||44||68-69-68-68 (-11)||13||$23,000|
Recent Form Insights: Greyson Sigg
- Sigg will look to extend his streak of made cuts to eight by qualifying for the weekend in this tournament.
- Sigg has finished in the top 20 in two of his past four events.
- In his past four appearances, Sigg carded a score better than average in two of those outings.
- He has carded an average score of -12 in his past four appearances.
- Sigg has headed to the clubhouse better than par 13 times, completed his day without a bogey three times and finished 10 rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 16 rounds played.
- He has carded the best score of the day in one of his last 16 rounds, while scoring among the top five in two rounds and the top 10 three times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Greyson Sigg
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Sigg was rather average over the 16 par-3 holes at The RSM Classic, averaging par to finish in the 37th percentile of competitors.
- He shot well to finish in the 95th percentile on par 4s at The RSM Classic, averaging 3.8 strokes on the 46 par-4 holes.
- On the 10 par-5 holes at The RSM Classic, Sigg was better than 51% of the field (averaging 4.6 strokes per hole).
- Sigg fared better on par 3s than most players his last time out, recording a birdie or better on three of the 16 par-3 holes at The RSM Classic (the field averaged 1.8).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at The RSM Classic, Sigg had more bogeys or worse (three) than the tournament average (1.5).
- Sigg recorded more birdies or better (12) than the tournament average of 6.3 on the 46 par-4 holes at The RSM Classic.