Greyson Sigg heads into the 2022 Wells Fargo Championship at TPC Potomac at Avenel Farm with +13000 odds after making the cut in his most recent outing, the Mexico Open, finishing 33rd. Before Sigg tees off in Potomac, Maryland, let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
Last 4 Tournaments: Greyson Sigg
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||33||66-73-70-68 (-7)||10||$36,541|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||41||73-70-71-70 (-4)||9||$30,530|
|March 24-27||Corales Puntacana Championship||25||69-69-73-69 (-8)||9||$30,402|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||48||67-72-67-74 (-4)||13||$19,439|
Recent Form Insights: Greyson Sigg
- Sigg has made the cut in five straight events.
- In his past four events, Sigg has an average finish of 37th.
- Sigg finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four appearances.
- In his past four appearances, his average score was -6.
- Over his last 16 rounds, Sigg has finished below par 11 times, while also registering three bogey-free rounds and 10 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has finished with one of the 10 best scores of the day in two of his last 16 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Greyson Sigg
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Sigg shot well on the 20 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open, averaging 2.95 strokes to finish in the 68th percentile of competitors.
- His 4.00-stroke average on the 36 par-4 holes at the Mexico Open ranked in the 57th percentile among all competitors (the tournament average was 4.05 strokes on par 4s).
- Sigg shot better than 43% of the golfers at the Mexico Open on par-5 holes, averaging 4.63 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.61 strokes.
- Sigg fared better on par 3s than most players his last time out, recording a birdie or better on three of the 20 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open (the other participants averaged 1.9).
- On the 20 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open, Sigg carded fewer bogeys or worse (two) than the field average of 2.4.
- Sigg had more birdies or better (six) than the tournament average of 4.9 on the 36 par-4 holes at the Mexico Open.