Following the end of the first round of the 2022 Genesis Scottish Open, Hao-Tong Li is in 39th position with a score of E.
Hao-Tong Li to win the 2022 Genesis Scottish Open +9500
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Hao-Tong Li
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 24-27||Corales Puntacana Championship||MC||73-79 (+8)||—||$-|
|January 13-16||Sony Open in Hawaii||12||63-65-68-69 (-15)||8||$148,875|
|July 15-18||The Open Championship||MC||75-69 (+4)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Hao-Tong Li
- Li has made the weekend and finished in the top 20 on the leaderboard once in his past four appearances.
- He has made two cuts in his past four tournaments.
- Li finished with a better-than-average score in two of his past four tournaments.
- In his past four tournaments, his average score was -8.
- Li has finished below par five times and recorded five better-than-average rounds over his last nine played.
- He has carded one of the top five scores in one of his last nine rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Hao-Tong Li
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Li was in the seventh percentile on par 3s at the Corales Puntacana Championship, averaging 3.38 strokes on the eight par-3 holes.
- He averaged 4.20 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 20) at the Corales Puntacana Championship, which landed him in the 17th percentile of the field on par 4s.
- Li shot better than only 1% of the golfers at the Corales Puntacana Championship on the tournament’s eight par-5 holes, averaging 5.13 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.59.
- Li did not have a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship (the other participants averaged 1.4).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship, Li carded two bogeys or worse (less than the tournament average of 2.3).
- Li’s three birdies or better on the 20 par-4 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship were less than the field average of 5.0.