Harold Varner has +12000 odds in the 2022 BMW Championship at Wilmington Country Club. He will look to better his 12th-place finish at this tournament in 2021. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Varner before he tees off in Wilmington, Delaware.
Harold Varner Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Harold Varner to win the 2022 BMW Championship +12000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Harold Varner
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|August 11-14||FedEx St. Jude Championship||MC||69-74 (+3)||—||$-|
|August 4- 7||Wyndham Championship||MC||70-70 (E)||—||$-|
|July 14-17||The Open Championship||28||73-67-72-68 (-8)||12||$90,917|
|June 23-26||Travelers Championship||43||72-63-67-73 (-5)||14||$31,125|
Recent Form Insights: Harold Varner
- In his past four events, Varner has an average finish of 36th.
- He has qualified for the weekend in two of his past four events.
- In his past four appearances, Varner carded a score better than average in one of those outings.
- He has an average score of -7 across his past four events.
- Varner has finished below par five times and carded four better-than-average rounds over his last 12 played.
- He has carded the best score of the day once while finishing with a top-10 score twice in his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Harold Varner
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Varner was in the 86th percentile on par 3s at the FedEx St. Jude Championship, averaging 2.75 strokes on the eight par-3 holes.
- His 4.17-stroke average on the 24 par-4 holes at the FedEx St. Jude Championship ranked in the 12th percentile of the field (the tournament average was 3.99 strokes on par 4s).
- On the four par-5 holes at the FedEx St. Jude Championship, Varner shot better than only 1% of the competitors (averaging 5.25 strokes per hole).
- Varner carded a birdie or better on three of the eight par-3 holes at the FedEx St. Jude Championship, outperforming the field average of 2.3.
- On the eight par-3 holes at the FedEx St. Jude Championship, Varner recorded fewer bogeys or worse (one) than the tournament average of 2.2.
- Varner recorded fewer birdies or better (three) than the tournament average of 7.1 on the 24 par-4 holes at the FedEx St. Jude Championship.