Harold Varner enters the 2022 Charles Schwab Challenge at Colonial Country Club with +4714 odds after making the cut in his most recent event, the PGA Championship, finishing 48th. Before he tees off in Fort Worth, Texas, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Varner in this event.
Recent Tournaments: Harold Varner
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||48||71-71-72-72 (+6)||275||$35,000|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||3||67-72-63-70 (-12)||268||$330,857|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||23||71-71-80-69 (+3)||13||$138,000|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||57||72-67-70-72 (-3)||14||$17,706|
Recent Form Insights: Harold Varner
- Varner will seek to qualify for the weekend for the sixth straight event.
- Varner has finished in the top five once in his past four tournaments.
- Varner finished with a better-than-average score in one of his past four tournaments.
- In his past four appearances, his average score was -2.
- Varner has headed to the clubhouse better than par eight times, completed his day without a bogey twice and finished 10 rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 16 rounds played.
- He has carded the best score of the day once while finishing with a top-five score twice and a top-10 score in four of his last 16 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Harold Varner
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Varner finished in the 32nd percentile on the 16 par-3 holes at the PGA Championship, averaging 3.31 strokes.
- His 4.13-stroke average on the 48 par-4 holes at the PGA Championship ranked in the 59th percentile among all competitors (the tournament average was 4.15 strokes on par 4s).
- Varner was better than 97% of the competitors at the PGA Championship on the tournament’s eight par-5 holes, averaging 4.38 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.84.
- Varner recorded a birdie or better on one of the 16 par-3 holes at the PGA Championship (the field averaged 0.9).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the PGA Championship, Varner had six bogeys or worse (the tournament average was 3.3).
- Varner recorded more birdies or better (six) than the tournament average of 4.6 on the 48 par-4 holes at the PGA Championship.