Harold Varner will try to improve on an 18th-place finish in his last action in the World Golf Championships-Dell Technologies Match Play when he takes to the course at the 2022 Masters Tournament at Augusta National Golf Club. He has +25000 odds to win. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Varner before he tees off in Augusta, Georgia.
Last 4 Tournaments: Harold Varner
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 23-27||World Golf Championships-Dell Technologies Match Play||18||N/A||0||$133,875|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||57||72-67-70-72 (-3)||14||$17,706|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||6||69-69-72-70 (-8)||5||$675,000|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||MC||77-69 (+4)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Harold Varner
- Varner has qualified for the weekend three times in a row and will look to continue his streak this week.
- In his past four appearances, Varner has one top-10 finish and two top-20 finishes.
- Varner finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four appearances, including one finish within five strokes of the leader.
- In his past four events, his average score was -6.
- Varner has finished below par six times and carded five better-than-average rounds over his last 10 played.
- He has recorded one of the top five scores in one of his last 10 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Harold Varner
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|