Harold Varner is +11500 to win the 2022 PGA Championship at Southern Hills Country Club after taking third in the RBC Heritage at Harbour Town Golf Links on April 14-17 in his last tournament action. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Varner before he tees off in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
Recent Tournaments: Harold Varner
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||3||67-72-63-70 (-12)||268||$330,857|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||23||71-71-80-69 (+3)||13||$138,000|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||57||72-67-70-72 (-3)||14||$17,706|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||6||69-69-72-70 (-8)||5||$675,000|
Recent Form Insights: Harold Varner
- Varner will attempt to extend his streak of made cuts to five by qualifying for the weekend in this tournament.
- In his past four events, Varner has one top-five finish and two top-10 finishes.
- In his past four tournaments, Varner has finished within five shots of the leader once. He carded a score better than average twice.
- He has an average score relative to par of -5 in his past four appearances.
- Over his last 16 rounds, Varner has finished below par 11 times, while also registering two bogey-free rounds and 10 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted the best score of the day in one of his last 16 rounds, while scoring among the top five in three rounds and the top 10 five times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Harold Varner
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Varner was in the 97th percentile on par 3s at the RBC Heritage, averaging 2.75 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- He finished in the 73rd percentile on par 4s at the RBC Heritage, averaging 3.93 strokes on the 44 par-4 holes.
- On the 12 par-5 holes at the RBC Heritage, Varner was better than 60% of the competitors (averaging 4.58 strokes per hole).
- Varner recorded a birdie or better on four of the 16 par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, outperforming the field average of 1.3.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, Varner did not have a bogey or worse (the other golfers averaged 2.6).
- Varner’s nine birdies or better on the 44 par-4 holes at the RBC Heritage were more than the field average of 5.8.